1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
By accessing, downloading, installing, or using the Artapreneurs.com Services, whether or not you become a registered user (“User”, “You”, “Yourself”, “Your”), You agree to be bound by these Terms, which You acknowledge that You have read and understood.
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these Terms at any time. You must review these Terms at https://www.artapreneurs.com/terms on a regular basis to keep Yourself informed of any changes.
2. EARNINGS AND INCOME DISCLAIMER:
Artapreneurs.com (“Artapreneurs”) cannot and does not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools, or strategies.
All products and services by Artapreneurs are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing on this page, any of our websites, or any of our content or curriculum is a promise or guarantee of results or future earnings, and we do not offer any legal, medical, tax or other professional advice. Any financial numbers referenced here, or on any of our sites, are illustrative of concepts only and should not be considered average earnings, exact earnings, or promises for actual or future performance.
Use caution and always consult your accountant, lawyer or professional advisor before acting on this or any information related to a lifestyle change or your business or finances. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for your decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance.
3. RETURNS & CANCELLATIONS
3.1 Digital Products
Returns & Cancellations of Digital Non-Subscription Products
The following policies apply to digital-delivered products such as courses, classes and events (not-memberships or recurring subscriptions).
- We offer a 100% money back guarantee on most digital products. This guarantee covers the price of the product only. It does not cover any shipping and handling fees, taxes or service charges incurred by any other parties.
- Once a valid refund request is submitted, the refund process will take no more than 30 days. All refunds will be returned to the original payment method (including international orders) and PayPal orders will be credited back to the PayPal account.
- Unless otherwise specified, you have THIRTY (30) Days from the date of the original purchase to return the product to receive your refund. Any return received after the THIRTY (30) DAY time limit will not be processed.
3.2 Subscriptions and Memberships
1. Free Trials: Your subscription or membership may start with a free trial. The free trial period of your membership lasts as specified during sign-up and is intended to allow new and certain former members to try the service.
2. Free Trial Eligibility: Eligibility is determined by Artapreneurs at its sole discretion and we may limit eligibility or duration to prevent free trial abuse. We reserve the right to revoke the free trial and put your account on hold in the event that we determine that you are not eligible. Members of households with an existing or recent membership are not eligible. We may use information such as device ID, method of payment or an account email address used with an existing or recent membership to determine eligibility. For combinations with other offers, restrictions may apply.
3. Trial Billing: We will charge your Payment Method for your monthly membership fee at the end of the free trial period and your membership will automatically renew as per your membership billing frequency (monthly, quarterly or yearly) unless you cancel your membership prior to the end of the free trial period.
4. Cancellation: You can cancel your membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the Service through the end of your monthly billing period. We do not provide refunds or credits for any partial-month membership periods. If you cancel your membership, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period.
4. SUBSCRIPTION & MEMBERSHIP RENEWALS
1. Trial members will receive a notice that their trial period is ending or that the paying portion of their membership has begun. We will continue to bill their Payment Method on a monthly basis for the membership fee until canceled. To cancel a subscription submit a ticket at email@example.com
2. Monthly Subscriptions automatically renew each month at the stated price until canceled. Please refer to Subscriptions and Memberships Cancellations section of the Terms of Service page.
3. Yearly Subscribers will be notified via email prior to renewal and the yearly subscription will automatically renew each year at the stated price until canceled. Please refer to the Subscriptions and Memberships Cancellations section of the Terms of Service page.
5. GROUPS AND COMMUNITIES
We want people to feel safe when participating in our groups, communities and forums. For that reason, we’ve developed a set of community guidelines, outlined below. These policies outline what type of sharing is allowed in our private groups and communities, and what type of content may be reported to us and removed. Because of the diversity of our global community, please keep in mind that something that may be disagreeable or disturbing to you may not violate our community guidelines.
- Business owners of all levels are welcome here.
- We have members of all skill and experience levels, from college students to entrepreneurs to multi-million dollar enterprises.
- Keep it respectful
- Comments that are inappropriately negative, rude, or attacking will be deleted, removed, or we will ask you to revise your thoughts. Everyone is here to learn and grow, so anything violating that will be removed.
- No pitching to the group
- We have a strict ‘no shopping for customers’ policy in our groups. This includes pointing people to blog posts with your offers/affiliate offers and publicly asking members to join your own Facebook groups or communities. Be cautious of unsolicited private messages to group members. If we get multiple complaints that you or someone else is using private messages to make unsolicited pitches to members, you may be asked to leave. You should view the group as your peers, not your leads.
- Promotional content is allowed only during clearly delineated times and only in the ways described by the rules of the community
- No gated content
- Content posted in the groups cannot be used to harvest leads in any way. If you need a feedback or a review, post the direct PDF, document, or screenshot. Don’t require people to opt-in to view.
- Respect confidentiality
- Content gathered in our online community groups cannot be collected, repackaged, and/or shared outside the group. Every member of our communities has a right to privacy and the right to feel safe that their questions, answers, and experiences remain privy to group members only.
- Keep it on topic
- We reserve the right to remove posts based on off-topic content or offensive content.
- Partnering with other members
- Access to a community does not mean that Artapreneurs endorses anyone’s products or services. Please be cautious and do your due diligence when partnering with anyone in the group – don’t assume everyone is trustworthy.
- Report posts that are breaking group policies
- It’s sometimes difficult for us to catch everything. If you see a post that is questionable, please report it, tag us in the comments, or reach out directly via private message so it can be reviewed.
- Breaking the rules
- Breaking the rules of a community can result in the removal of your content or your profile from the community or membership without recompense.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
You agree that Artapreneurs, including but not limited to Artapreneurs Products and services, graphics, user interface, audio clips, video clips, editorial content, templates and the scripts and software used to implement Artapreneurs Services, contains proprietary information and material that is owned by Artapreneurs and/or its licensors, and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright. You agree that you will not use such proprietary information or materials in any way whatsoever except for use of the Artapreneurs Services in compliance with this Agreement.
No portion of the Artapreneurs Services may be reproduced in any form or by any means, without expressed written permission from Artapreneurs. You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the Artapreneurs Services in any manner, and you shall not exploit the Artapreneurs brand in any unauthorized way whatsoever, including, but not limited to, by trespass or burdening network capacity.
Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, Artapreneurs and its licensors reserve the right to change, suspend, remove, or disable access to any Artapreneurs products, content, or other materials comprising a part of the Artapreneurs brand at any time without notice. In no event will Artapreneurs be liable for making these changes. Artapreneurs may also impose limits on the use of or access to certain features or portions of Artapreneurs services, in any case and without notice or liability.
All copyrights in and to Artapreneurs (including the compilation of content, postings, links to other Internet resources, and descriptions of those resources) and related software are owned by Artapreneurs and/or its licensors, who reserve all their rights in law and equity.
THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE OR ANY PART OF Artapreneurs, EXCEPT FOR USE OF Artapreneurs AS PERMITTED IN THIS AGREEMENT, IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND INFRINGES ON THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND MAY SUBJECT YOU TO CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES, INCLUDING POSSIBLE MONETARY DAMAGES, FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
Artapreneurs, the Artapreneurs logo, other Artapreneurs trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with Artapreneurs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Arts & Company in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with Artapreneurs Services may be the trademarks of their respective owners. You are granted no right or license with respect to any of the aforesaid trademarks and any use of such trademarks.
If you have questions or comments regarding Artapreneurs products, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.